Caros,
Não estou mais trabalhando em Fortaleza.
Mas atendo pelo internet, com aulas à distância.
Entrem em contato pelo email teresapontocom@gmail.com ou pelo nome Skype teresapontocom!


sexta-feira, 19 de maio de 2017

English online for the Whole Wide World

Get prepared for IELTS and TOEFL from anywhere in the world

For some reason, my blog is very looked up in Russia, and also a little on the United States.

Thus I would like to offer my services to anyone in the world looking to prepare for IELTS or TOEFL examinations online. I offer private lessons via Skype or Messenger.


  • Private lessons by video call
  • Books published by the best English teaching centres in the world
  • Print material available in PDF
  • Prep classes for TOEFL, IELTS or any of the Cambridge exams
  • Classes fully in English (teacher also understands French and Spanish)
  • Payment via Paypal


I am a Brazilian teacher with over 10 years experience in English teaching, four of those preparing people for proficiency exams. I have a BA in Linguistics from a top university and hold two Cambrigde certificates, the CPE and the IELTS with a band 8 result.

Please contact me with any questions at:

teresapontocom@gmail.com
Skype: teresapontocom